I love pulling out the Soup and Chili Recipes come fall time. Homemade soup is so much better than a can of campbells or progresso. Wouldn't you agree?! Do you ever come to the dilemma of running out of new recipes though and about half way through the cold seasons you are tired of the same ole chili or chicken noodle recipes? Well if your not, know that I am! I have about 4 or 5 different soup recipes and maybe I just make soup to much but I think we are ready for some new ones to try. Any suggestions?
I'll pass on some of my favorites in a day or two... right now I'm off to tend to a crying little one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay...I'll bite. I have one that I absolutely L-O-V-E, love. Now that I'm back in the world of the internet I'll join in again and make up for last week and post for this one!
Post a Comment