Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wild Rice Soup - Jen

I'm a little late in posting but I think everyone is MIA for the holidays.

This soup is Y-U-M-M-Y! The only thing is that my picky husband doesn't like it b/c it has broccoli and corn in it. Silly.

I hope someone out there likes it.

1 Box (its orange) Uncle Ben's Original Wild Rice and Seasonings
add 3 cups water, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes
Then shredded carrot, frozen corn, chopped broccoli and 2 T chopped onion and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add 1 can cream of chicken soup and 1 square 8oz cream cheese and whisk until combined.
Serve and enjoy.

**you may have to or want to add more water as this cooks since the rice seems to soak it all up.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.