Saturday, October 4, 2008

How It Works

Hey Girls!

I just wanted to post quickly how this is going to work.

Each week I will post a theme, and then during that week each of you can respond with one or multiple posts. Make sure the recipes and ideas you share are in separate posts so we all see them, and if you can make the meal or food you're talking about in your post and share a picture. Also, include your name in your post title or text so we easily see who it is who is responding.

I have made the blog unsearchable so that your family blogs would also be protected from some random Internet search. And, as should be obvious, I'm still putting the blog together, but I figured just because I didn't have all the links on here yet didn't mean we couldn't start sharing.

After the first month I'll ask one of the contributors to take over the themes for month so we can all get our questions answered and needs met. If you have any other ideas you'd like done, like the possibility of everyone posting their weekly menus, just put it in a post and we can do those as well.

I'm really excited to learn from all of you and get some new things for my family to enjoy! And if you know anyone else who might like to join tell them to leave a comment and they'll be added.

~jen

P.S. Thanks to Crystal for the AWESOME header!

No comments: