...but, if you haven't posted your fall food yet...still do!
Okay, so even as I type this I'm not sure what I want the theme to be, I've thought of many ideas...so I must make a decision...hmmmmmm.....
BREAKFAST FOODS
This is maybe selfish of me, but we've started a family tradition of having a big breakfast every Saturday morning so I'm looking for some new creative and fun ideas.
AND I wanted to add a challenge this week....
make something creatively Halloween (food item) and post it and the instructions on how to make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We had the same tradition growing up! I still haven't jumped on that tradition yet, but should. I miss waking up on Saturday and having my mom fix stacks of pancakes, muffins, and eggs...
Um, so the above post is actually from me, Danielle and not my husband, Chris. Hehe, I forgot to change the name...
I figured it was you Danielle. I JUST started the tradition when we moved here. Its new for us, and the kids have really enjoyed it. They get 2 breakfasts on Saturday, 1 easy one (like the rest of the week) when they get up and then about 2 or 3 hours later, depending on how early they got up, we have another one.
Post a Comment