While I am at the computer I thought I'd add another fall favorite. These are SO good. Fattening, yes, but worth it. I swear! Sorry, I don't have a picture of it, but I'm sure you know what it would look like.
4 eggs (beaten)
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
2 cup flour
2 teas. baking powder
1 teas. baking soda
2 teas. cinnamon
1 (15oz) can Pumpkin
1/2 teas. ginger
1/2 teas. nutmeg
1/2 teas. cloves
1/2 teas. salt
Beat eggs. Mix all other ingredients. Pour into a greased Jelly Roll pan. Back at 350 for 25 minutes. Let Cool. Then Frost.
Frosting:
1/2 cup butter softened
8 oz cream cheese softened
3 cups powdered sugar
1 teas. vanilla
Mix together until creamy and then spread on cooled bars. Serve.
**I personally think these are best chilled rather than room temperature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love all things pumpkin and these sound amazing!
Post a Comment