Alright, I went to Crystal's blog today and saw that she's looking for Valentine's dinner ideas. So I thought I'd add that to here as well.
For me...no recipes yet, BUT I know we're going to have a big breakfast with the kids since it is a Saturday. And I've got a little everyday Valentine making thing going on that I'll add to my family blog and here later. So that will end on that day. Then I think I'd like to do something as a family and then hubby and I will probably order take out and have a date night IN that night after the kids go to bed. Either that or fondue...although we may order in and then I may make a caramel or butterscotch fondue for dessert. Any good fondue recipes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My family does breakfast for dinner! Heart shaped pancakes, bacon and eggs! We love Valentines around here!
www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com
Post a Comment