Friday, October 31, 2008

French Dip Sandwiches - Jennifer

3 lbs beef roast
1 cup soy sauce
2 beef bouillion cube
2 bay leaves
5 whole black peppercorns
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp garlic powder

rolls
Provolone cheese
sauteed peppers and onions

Put meat and seasonings in slow cooker and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours until tender and falls apart easily. (add water so that roast is almost completely covered.)

Remove meat and shred with fork.

Serve on rolls with cheese, peppers and onions.

This is one of my FAVORITE dinners! Seriously. I love it b/c I love the left overs. Its good the first time, and then for lunch all week long! I usually put between 1 1/2 and 2 cups of soy sauce b/c it makes the flavor so much more strong and that is how I like it. Everyone in my family (except for Natalie - but what does she like?) likes this. And I've never gotten anything but rave reviews from anyone who has tried it at my house.

No comments: