So this week's theme is going to be....
FABULOUS FALL FOODS.
As I was making a big pot of chili last night to test for a Chili cook-off we're participating in next week I started thinking of all the fabulous fall foods I could make. So...do you have any fall food traditions? Something you make each fall, or maybe even something you do each Halloween to celebrate? Whatever it is, share all your fall favorites.
Oh, and as a side note. Label your posts so we can find them easily should we want to go back to them later. (if you don't know how to label it is on the bottom left of the box when you're writing your post) I will get the blog finished in the next week or so complete with links and labels and all that jazz.
Now...get to posting, my mouth is watering with thoughts of apple cider, pumpkin flavors and everything fall has to offer.
No comments:
Post a Comment