Monday, October 27, 2008

Welcome to a new week, and theme!

Alright, so its the last week of October, and time for a new theme!

First of all I'm extending the Halloween challenge because...well, I didn't get it done! :) And if you don't get it done this week, it'll be too late b/c Halloween will be over.

So, onto this week's theme. Drum roll please.................

Crock Pot Recipes

Give me your great, wonderful and exciting crowd pleasing crock pot recipes! Also, tell me if there is anything that you typically make extras of and freeze that saves great. I'm all for making extras and freezing some for a busy day in the future that I just don't feel like cooking but can't afford to go out.

Oh, and also, comment on this post if you want to do the theme's for the month of November. You just have to remember to post on Monday mornings each week with a theme to keep the group going.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I can do it. I'll be out of town the last Sunday and Monday of the month though (which is also the last 2 days of Nov.)