So far I have made Crystals Crockpot Southwestern Chicken (So Yummy, makes for the best Nacho topper) and I have made her Cheesy Biscuit Lasagna (Another winner, my husband loved it.
I have made Jen's Chicken and Cheese Recipe (The whole family loved this one. It reminded me of Thanksgiving dinner in one dish- probably the stuffing that did it!)
And I just recently made Ashley's To Die for Roast (Very Good and Easy!)
And on my to make list I have-
Apple Tarts, Hot Cider (I'm making that on Black Friday when we pull out the Christmas Decor), French Dip Sandwiches, and pumpkin apple muffins.
Thanks for all the great recipes! It's so nice to try new things without having to just flip through a cookbook (I don't really trust cookbooks anyway, I have had to many blah dinners from that method). PLEASE keep posting new recipes!!! They are greatly appreciated in our house!
And on my to make list I have-
Apple Tarts, Hot Cider (I'm making that on Black Friday when we pull out the Christmas Decor), French Dip Sandwiches, and pumpkin apple muffins.
Thanks for all the great recipes! It's so nice to try new things without having to just flip through a cookbook (I don't really trust cookbooks anyway, I have had to many blah dinners from that method). PLEASE keep posting new recipes!!! They are greatly appreciated in our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment