So, I've totally neglected this blog for...well, ever. :) But I'm totally at a loss in the kitchen lately and am TIRED of my usual.
With moving I'm trying to do things a little different in my kitchen both with shopping and with finding new recipes. I've changed from shopping on a weekly basis (well, I should clarify I still do it every week, but one week is just for sale/coupon matches and the other is for the menu) to a bi-weekly thing. PLUS, since moving Anthony works from home. He does travel alot, bummer, but when he's home that adds an entire meal to my family's daily planning needs. (He's not much of a pop a bag of popcorn for lunch person like I am.)
With planning 2 weeks of meals at a time I try to make my left overs work into future meals and save money buy using things that I might only need a portion of for one meal within the next few days or week (instead of accidentally letting it go bad in the fridge).
So, here's my FIRST question for you to reply to...HOW DO YOU DO YOUR SHOPPING AND/OR WHAT ARE YOUR MENU MONEY SAVING TIPS?
I recently started couponing. I am still such a novice so share any tips you have for that too. I'm thinking of doing a menu Monday post where each Monday we share our weekly menus and then if we want recipes we can request them from there. What do you think?
Lets get this RE-started!
Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment