skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Kid approved recipe
I'm taking dinner to a friend who just had her 4th kid. I hate bringing dinner over to people b/c I'm always worried they won't like it, especially the kids. Any ideas for a kid approved dinner I can take over?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
November (1)
January (1)
December (2)
October (1)
April (1)
March (1)
February (9)
January (11)
December (9)
November (20)
October (26)
Labels
apple
(1)
Beans
(1)
Beef
(2)
Bread
(5)
Breakfast
(4)
cheese dip
(1)
Chicken
(7)
cookbooks
(1)
cookies
(4)
cooking sites
(1)
crockpot
(6)
Dessert
(8)
Drinks
(2)
easy
(1)
Family Favorites
(2)
fruit
(3)
ground meat
(1)
Halloween
(1)
Healthy
(2)
Herbed Chicken
(1)
lunch
(1)
Main Dish
(8)
mexican
(1)
muffins
(2)
party food
(1)
Pie
(1)
Pork
(1)
Pumpkin
(4)
Question
(1)
Roast
(1)
Roast Beef
(1)
sandwiches
(1)
sausage
(1)
Sides
(1)
Soup
(4)
sweet potatoes
(1)
Thanksgiving
(1)
Theme
(8)
turkey
(4)
Contributors
Ashley
Crystal
Danielle
Gardner Grafix
Jayme
Jeri
Lacey*
Megan
Rachel
Seable Family
Shaneen
~Jen~
No comments:
Post a Comment