Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day Late and a Dollar Short

Yes, after my come back and post plea I am a day late in posting this week's theme. I will repent.

SO...here it is, and its a two-for. Meaning I have 2 themes....both appropriate for this year and you could combine, just whatever you've got.

Day late - this is how I feel about the diet I am putting myself on, I always say I'll start it tomorrow and when it gets later in the week I say, "I'll start it next Monday." Well, this Monday was the final deadline and I'm on it. SO...send me (I mean post) all your healthy recipes. I'm not following any specific diet, just trying to eat more healthy, cut calories and work out more. So, really anything goes as far as what can be in it as long as it is fairly healthy.

Dollar Short - this is SO true when I go to the grocery store so...send me (yes, I meant post....again!) your penny pinching recipes. The ones that are cheap and yummy!

Oh, and just as further motivation to get this blog going...I know of people who do not blog here but read here and use the recipes. So there are people besides ourselves finding use for it! :) Now...get to posting!!!

No comments: